hello you...

i would just like it to be noted that this is my free self space - which means i have no rules or regulations here. especially when it comes to my grammar. i promise i really do know when i need what punctuation and the difference between to and too. that being said, i most likely will not be using capital letters and i tend to use too many periods at the end of a sentence... i write how i speak and thats how i like it. hopefully it doesn't make your eye twitch. ;]

May 19, 2010

hello blog world :]

so i've had this blog for ohhhh say over a week, and i'm just now getting around to posting my first time. i've been slowing playing with a few things, and i was going to wait until i had it all set up and decorated (because i seriously like to nest) before i posted, but at the rate i'm going that could take a year. i work too much, and spend all my blog time reading everyone else's amazing blog insights to their souls. for now this is just going to be a place for me to share my thoughts, discoveries, dreams, and plans with all of you. i may or may not choose a focus point in my blogging as i go along... so if you feel so inclined, come on the adventure ride of life with me, and please feel free to share with me as well - lets be friends. :]

No comments:

Post a Comment